pátek 22. dubna 2016

Julien's story

I've already posted a box opening tagged as Julien, that is the hero of this story and my character number three. But life calls for a plot twist!

On 17th March a Luts JDF body in white came to me from France. At that time I still planned to mod the neck to fit my DC head.

 What I distinctly remember is me going: oh, he is so tiny, tiny tiny. No shoes I have at home fit his small feetsies.

What I don't remeber is how I came with an idea I have to find Little Rebel Seven as Julien's head number two. I searched if there even exist a white skin version, but according to the maker, he was released only in about 10 pieces. Then I found a normal skin version at DoA.
At first I tried if it is possible to blush normal skin to match the JDF body (Justin's spare knees were used for testing) and it seemed it is not an impossible task to do. So on 15 April I could open a box with LR Seven.

After a couple of test shots, I realized, that yes, he is perfect for the character. He and Gabriel immediately look incredibly cozy around each other.

But alas! I was out of sealant. After asking in a shop I bought the last can from and hearing the next order will be in May, I search the internet for a webshop that still had MSC in stock. I'm sure they smelled my desperation, because they send the package the way I had to wait one more week before my impatient hands could tear its cover.

Ad today, the face-up time has dawned upon us.
I still can't paint eyebrows properly. But considering it's the third time I've tried to do so, it's not that bad. Especially since the white colour is the worst to work with.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat