sobota 23. ledna 2016

A hint of Magic

Over a year ago I decided DC Christina is a perfect mod for another one of my characters - Julien. I've found a head for sale on DoA and on 12th January, Julien's head came home. He has been modded slightly by a previous owner.
Yesterday I wiped his face-up off. I still need to sand his nose a bit as the modding on him is not exactly to my liking (and we all hope I won't make it worse). Now I'm not quite sure if the head really fits the character, he was more of an impluse buy, especially compared to Gabriel and Justin, and as Julien is supposed to be a boy of fourteen, the jawline and cheeks are maybe to pointed for a person his age. I have a Doll Leaves new 60cm body in mind for him (the neck won't fit obviously) because that DC Youth body looks like it won't even stand let alone pose a bit.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat