sobota 18. února 2012

SWITCH: Macaron Cut

(Moje zkušenosti a hodnocení objednávky z SWITCH. Pokud je potřebujete přeložit do češtiny, dejte mi vědět.)
photo source
The ordering period was on Friday 3rd of Feb 2012 from 2pm (Korean time), in my time zone it's 6am, so I got up at 5:55, logged to their website, ordered one Macaron Cut (8-9) in Caramel Brown and proceeded to PP. I returned to the website after five minutes just to see the wigs are all SOLD OUT, in five minutes, really, woah.



On Monday I got an e-mail with an apology they will send my order on Wednesay due to some problems - it was so nice of them, I really didn't expect they would ship orders so qiuck.
Anyway I got the order yesterday (I had to pickt it up at my mum's workplace because for some reason Czech Post doesn't make any difference between H and J in our names.)

It's like a wig BO! I just wanted to show you how carefully they packed it. I also requested them to mark down the value to 20$/€, which they did (so no custom fees for me).

The colour in this photo is quite accurate, I'd say.

With Leeke world Choco Brown; Caramel brown is lighter and a bit more grey-ish, it looks more natural to me.


On Justin. I have always wanted a Caramel Brown wig from Switch for him, I had no luck at DoA (well, SWITCH wigs are rare and pricey), so I decided to order this style even if it is not what I want Justin to wear. But the colour is the most important.
Anyway I have two other wigs from Switch, they are both 8-9 inches, but they are much easier to put on than this one. I also have a feeling their quality is a tiny bit better than this one, but maybe that's just me and the hairstyle. At the moment Justin wears his hair in an aristocratic ponytail, so from the front he looks like he has short hair (I don't want to cut the wig, of course).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat