středa 1. února 2012

Review: Angell Studio boots

(Moje zkušenosti a hodnocení objednávky z Angell Studio. Pokud je potřebujete přeložit do češtiny, dejte mi vědět.)

I ordered these two pairs (70+ aristocrat boot and 70+ Black Gothic Troop Boots) at 19th Dec. 2011 from the Angell Studio website, at first I was plesantly surprised how quickly they answered my mail and replied to my questions. When I placed an order I was a bit uncomfortable with the fact that despite being quite a big company they charge PP fees.

Anyway I have noticed I have placed my order just during an event (so I was like "Oh, I'm going to get silly freebies." - my order exceeded 50$, so I was supposed to get a 2 items from first batch - nothing special, it was only some socks or underwear etc.).
I mailed them when they were planning to ship the items a week later, because I was returning to uni and I wanted to let my family know about the incoming package. I got no reply.
I asked them again on 11th Jan, because I knew Spring festival was aproaching, so I wanted to make sure if they shipped the items before it started. I got no reply.
I asked them again on 17th Jan via their message centre, where I finally got a reply. It said my order needed time to be prepared and would be shipped in early February. Oh dear, I thought.
Today I checked the status of my order again and it said it's in preparation.
The funny part comes now: I got a handwritten note from our post-office lady saying I have a package there. I rush to the post (with ideas like: the mafia is going to kidnap me), where the lady (which I just love for being so nice) told me the package is there since 17th January and she would have to send it back if I wasn't getting it. I apologized and thanked her. And guess what the package is: my order from Angell studio!

Yes, you better be sorry for I feel so mind-fucked right now. Anyway I got no free gift, which is kind of disappointing, really.

This is how the boots look in real life, the promo photos are very accurate, I didn't check the measures, but guessing from being quite big on Justin the measures on the website are accurate too. The quality probably matches the price. However those Aristocrat boots (with golden details) aren't exactly A+ condition, the golden ribbon is broken at the top and it seems it would soon loose threads, I'm going to glue it to make it stop, hope it will help.
I have noticed Justin isn't really fond of them, which is sad, they were meant to be his belated birthday present. Well, now I'm going to write to AS and tell them I got my order and nag a bit about it. OK, I understand they were probably flooded by orders around Christmas and were in a pressure to fill everything before the spring festival, but still this whole experience wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat